DC Characters: Suzie Robb Dishes on the Current Blogging Scene
Outside of your usual DC influencers, the Social Media Club knows that everyone plays an important role in making online communities and social networks work. With that said, there are characters throughout DC who bring people together, love to connect with others, and are all around great people.
As a result we have decided to highlight a particular DC Character who has a nack for creating interesting content falling under the following categories: Boobs, Bacon, and Bourbon. Suzie Robb is the founder and one of the minds behind the BBB blog, is a social media character, and the rest you can gather from this interview.
You can find Suzie on Twitter @suzierobb and the Boobs Bacon Bourbon blog.
Questions from the interview:
- How did you get involved with the BBB blog? How did you find your collaborative writers?
- There is so much content and blogs on the Web. When you first started to blog, how did you learn to create something that others actually want to read?
- Why do you think the BBB blog has picked up such a great following, besides the obvious awesome title?
- In your opinion, what kind of content do you believe bloggers should create more of?
- We have been told many times that social media is not just sharing what you eat, but clearly people love to do so. What other social media guidelines do you often hear about, but find it to actually interest people or create engagement?
- Anything else you would like to tell SMCDC members?
This interview was created through Google+ Hangouts On Air.
Would you like to nominate a DC Character to be interviewed? Let us know in the comments!